Job Opportunity – Welder with Kadant Black Clawson in Northern Cincinnati, OH
Do you thrive on welding complex parts? Are you skilled at MIG, TIG, and Flux Core? Do you have fabrication experience? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
As a Welder at Kadant Black Clawson, you will assemble, weld, and fabricate component parts according to blueprints or specific instructions.
First Shift (M-TH or T-F / 6:00AM - 4:30PM)
Additional responsibilities include:
- Weld components to specified instructions, utilizing standard welding equipment (TIG, Flux Core, MIG, Stick) to predetermined dimensions and tolerance.
- Verify and acknowledge component part is properly prepared, fabricated, and braced for the weld process specified.
- Operate brake press, hydraulic presses, drill press, and hydraulic rollers.
- Maintain, organize, and clean equipment and the work area.
- Accurately record job transactions and router hours.
- Abide by all KBC policies with emphasis on attendance and safety.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will:
- Thorough understanding of machines and tools used in welding including designs, uses, maintenance and repair.
- Basic understanding of design techniques, principles, and tools necessary for the precise production of technical plans, drawings, models, and blueprints.
- Excellent ability to read and listen to assignments given in a variety of forms.
- Basic understanding of mathematics as related to welding assignments.
- Demonstrates KBC values of personal accountability, discipline, trust, and proactive action.
Kadant Black Clawson LLC is an industry-leading fiber processing equipment supplier that provides innovative solutions for stock pulp preparation including wastepaper recycling, deinking, virgin fiber, and paper machine approach-flow applications. We utilize the latest future forward design methodologies and state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment. We are proud of our technical capabilities and our mission to provide robust and efficient solutions towards a more sustainable world.
To learn more about Kadant Black Clawson, visit our website:
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality and continuous improvement in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards? Apply online at https://grnh.se/c526b7fe3us or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.