Link-Belt Cranes is a global leader in the design, manufacture and sales of mobile cranes. Founded over 145 years ago, with corporate headquarters in Lexington, Kentucky, join an organization that understands its greatest resource is our people and they are what makes the difference.
Currently we have an Industrial Paint Technician role open on 2nd shift. As an Industrial Paint Technician, one will apply paint to surfaces of parts and final paint processes of cranes.
Essential functions of the position include:
- Following a formula, mix paints to proper color, thickness and consistency.
- Prep (may include shotblast) and mask surface area for touch-up and/or final paint application
- Visually inspect the quality of the coating.
- Operates material handling equipment to transport product and avoid damage.
- Safety, Security and Environmental:
- Use equipment and materials properly.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area per “5 S” principles
- Observe safety, security and environmental procedures.
- Report potentially unsafe conditions/situations
- Follow all procedures related to the storage and consumption of Point-of-Use material.
- Perform other job/tasks as assigned.
General qualifications for this role:
- High School Diploma/GED. Technical/Vocational education preferred
- Minimum of one (1) years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles
- Must be able to operate material handing equipment, jibs and overhead cranes
*Link-Belt Cranes does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies**