Western Hills Window provides window and exterior door installation and replacement services to homeowners, businesses and institutions across Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Southeastern Indiana. A family-owned business located on the westside of Cincinnati for more than 65 years, all comapny installers are longtime W2 employees. Western Hills Window offers competitive pay, great medical and dental insurance, 401(k) match, paid holidays and paid time off.
A lead installer works with other installers to perform window and door installations within a residential/light commercial construction setting. This position requires quality craftsmanship, strives to maintain customer satisfaction and must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Communicates effectively with customers and team members and serves as a reputable representative of Western Hills Window on all job-sites
- Reads work order forms and job details to determine the best method of installation, work procedures and material usage
- Demonstrates a commitment to quality workmanship
- Performs window and door installations in accordance with proper installation guidelines and best practices
- Collaborates with, and takes guidance from, other Western Hills Window lead installers
- Adheres to company safety requirements by keeping work areas neat and clean, following safety precautions and wearing required apparel (i.e., work boots, safety glasses, etc.)
- General construction applications and terminology knowledge required
- Window and door applications and components knowledge
- Basic tool usage and understanding of cooresponding safety requirements
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn the installation methods, standards and best practices established at Western Hills Window
- Adaptable to changing processes and priorities
- Valid driver’s license, equipped work truck, necessary window/door installation tools, ladders, etc.