Ascent Specialties is looking for a highly motivated individual with general carpentry or Division 10 Specialties installation experience to join our team. We are a rapidly growing specialty construction subcontractor in need of key members to develop and grow in our organization. Our ideal candidate is a driven and detail-oriented carpenter to join our company.
This position will play an important role in helping to deliver best-in-class service to our clients as we continue to grow.
The key skills and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
* Proficient with small hand and power tools.
* Communicate with on-site supervision to coordinate work.
* Work safely and efficiently alongside team members or independently.
* Work with project managers to track and update schedules and project budgets.
Our ideal candidate needs to meet the following requirements:
* Experience with general carpentry and/or Division 10 installations.
* Proficient with computers and ability to read construction drawings digitally.
* Excellent time-management skills.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Critical-thinker and problem-solver.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 - $28.00 per hour
Driver's License (Required)