Customer Service Representative- Blue Ash, OH
Most companies say employees are Number One. We really mean it. Let’s start with what’s in it for YOU.
Why choose RDI?
We INSPIRE you! Through our Culture Program—Earn, Learn, Live, and Dream Well, we listen to your future personal/professional goals and create meaningful ways to get you closer to achieving your dreams!
We SUPPORT your health and wellness, both physical and mental! Stop by our onsite Fitness Center for a FREE Personal Training Session, take advantage of our corporate gym membership discounts, and participate in our hundreds of onsite and virtual RDI company events each year!
We EMBRACE our diversity. Join our Affinity Groups including Young Professionals Network, Woman Nation, Black Professionals Network, PRIDE, Hispanics Unidos, and more!
Develop into a LEADER. Take advantage of RDI University Online Courses, tuition discounts, Supervisor Boot Camp Training, and a hands on approach to developing YOU to be the best you possible!
We offer all the PERKS: Competitive pay, Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance; 401k with company match; Company Paid Holidays and PTO, and much more!
We intentionally GIVE BACK. We support 20+ community charities through volunteer efforts and donations.
Who are we and what do we do here at RDI?
• Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Cincinnati, OH; we’re Family-Owned with more than 3,500 employees across the nation.
• Mainly, we provide Call Center services on behalf of industries ranging from Insurance, Medical Devices, Retail, Financial Services and Banking, Outdoor/Recreational, Cable/Radio, and many more!
• In addition to our Contact Center Solutions, we also offer Market Research, IT Support, Marketing, and Digital Consultation to various Fortune 500 Companies!
• Voted as 2021 Best Places to Work, Business of the Year, just to name a few. What’s the day-to-day of a Call Center Representative look like?
• Act as the advocate for our customers by providing information regarding customer’s products and services, answering questions, and resolving any customer inquiries or concerns via phone, email, and/or chat
• Receive inbound calls or make outbound calls; assess customers’ needs to exceed customer satisfaction at first point of contact
• Meet personal growth targets, KPIs, and call handling quotas based off program specifics
• Utilize computer and business software programs such as email, internet, chat tools, and CRMs to track customer interactions and notes
What does it take to be a Call Center Representative at RDI?
• A positive attitude, professional communication skills
• Friendly, empathetic, and a good listener
• Customer service or call center experience
• A passion for talking on the phone
• A desire to go above and beyond
• Multitasking via phone, email, and chat
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite and client CRM systems
• 100% attendance during scheduled training is a must***
***This position is based out of Blue Ash, OH and may require ONSITE TRAINING/PRODUCTION. Some locations/ programs have the potential to transition to Work from Home after Orientation and/or 45-90 days into production based on performance/attendance***
Remote Opportunity Requirements:
• Must have a quiet and undisturbed place to work with fast and reliable internet that you can plug your computer directly into; shared or public WiFi, Satellite, Dial-Up, and Hotspots will not suffice
• Internet speeds must be a minimum of 10 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload
• Home Router with Ethernet link to PC/Laptop required in addition to a dependable power strip
• Mobile phone in lieu of a landline is acceptable as long as it has unlimited landline minutes and strong cell service/battery life