State Tested Nursing Assistants (STNAs) are the foundation of great nursing care. Today’s Nursing Assistants are tomorrow’s LPNs and RNs.
Shawneespring can help you start your healthcare career today!
We have immediate openings for STNAs on Day & Night Shifts in Harrison, OH.
You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Providing help to residents with daily hygiene activities (bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Helping residents with positioning, turning, etc.
- Transporting residents
- Answering all resident calls in a timely manner
- Observing, reporting and responding to changes in resident conditions
- Documenting care in resident’s electronic medical record
- Attending required in-services and educational events
- Assisting residents with daily meals
You’ll Need To Have:
- Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) certification in good standing
- Strong documentation skills, experience with Point Click Care (PCC) a plus
- Solid work history with excellent attendance and punctuality
- A positive attitude and passion for working with the elderly
- Patience, understanding and compassion for those requiring our care
We’re Proud To Offer You:
- Daily Pay (Get paid the same or next day if needed)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- Flexible Schedule
- Education Scholarships
- Continuing Education Credits
- Employee Discounts
Exceptional Care & Quality Service are the hallmarks of Shawneespring's in-house team of talented and experienced licensed therapists, nurses and caregivers.
Shawneespring is an EOE/M/F/D/V and Smoke-Free Workplace.